Dubai has become one of the fastest cities in terms of business establishment and its growth for the last several years. DED the department of economic development of Dubai has made the process of setting up a business in Dubai very easy and smooth. There are two types of businesses one can commence i.e. mainland or free zone business. When it comes to growth and freedom, mainland business overwhelms the free zone businesses. Business Link UAE is one of the professional business consultancy having years of experience in providing outstanding support to let one start his/her own mainland business in UAE.
WHY MAINLAND BUSINESS?
Are you planning for the company formation in Dubai UAE? Do you want to make your business presence open in UAE? Do you want to do trading unrestrictedly within and outside of UAE easily? If your answer is in the affirmative, go ahead with the Mainland Company Setup in Dubai reason.
Why mainland business is the best suitable for your requirements?
- Acquire office space in any area of Dubai or other emirates you want
- Freedom of trading activities with any business inside or out of UAE
- No requiste for the minimum capital to kick-start the business
- Viable business registration & its approval
- Undertake various projects of governmental bodies
TYPES OF DUBAI MAINLAND LICENSE
When it comes to mainland company setup, there are two types of company licenses where UAE national’s presence is a must in any of the form
The Free Zone Authority in Dubai is the government organization that handles registration formalities and issues business licenses to non-resident companies or foreignowned businesses for company formation in Dubai free zones. Business setup in Dubai free zone brings a sea of opportunities for networking, collaborating and extensive growth in the business. The appealing tax regime and many incentives offered by the free zone authorities make Dubai the most preferred nation by an investor for company formation.
Benefits of Setting up a Business in Dubai Free Zone
Free zones are the most favourable locations for business setup equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, duty and tax exemptions, world-class business amenities, flexible government policies, and unmatched facilities.
These are not the only factors that drive Dubai free zone company formation; there are many more benefits of forming a Dubai free zone company, like:
- 100% ownership for investors, regardless of their nationality and country of origin
- 100% tax exemption on personal or corporate income or gains
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Exclusion from all import and export duties
- Handy office and warehouse facilities
- Option for a company set up by an individual
- Exemption on corporate tax for 15 years, renewable for another 15 years
- Complete secrecy of operations
- Flexibility to engage in international business
- Fewer renewal charges
- Flexibility to hold properties, participate in multiple activities, and open a bank account in Dubai
- The option of liquidating anytime
- Assistance in housing facilities, staff visas, and other support services
TYPES OF LICENSES AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI FREE ZONE
It is important to be aware of the various incentives that free zones in Dubai provide for license holders like Dubai Airport Free zone is allowing a dual license for its investors. The following licenses are offered by free zone authorities for Dubai free zone company
TRADING LICENSE GENERAL
This type of license, if acquired, allows one to carry out trading activities like buying, import & export, and selling of a limited number of commodities.
GENERAL TRADING LICENSE
One can deal with the trading of all types of goods, with an exemption on a few banned products which need special approval with this license.
Companies that want to deal with activities like consulting, accountancy, etc. can acquire this license
A company can carry out manufacturing, packaging and processing activities after obtaining this license
TAFEEL BUSINESSMEN SERVICES has become one of the leading licensed providers of offshore company services worldwide by ensuring we always offer fast and efficient facilitation of the offshore company incorporation process.
If you are considering incorporating and administering an offshore company with offshore bank account facilities then TAFEEL BUSINESSMEN SERVICES can help.
Our offshore companies can be used to maintain and create wealth and conduct international trading, contracting or consulting services, property holding and asset protection activities.
With this, you can enjoy the many benefits of an offshore company, including tax privileges Offshore Companies also bring advantages that go beyond taxation, such as facilitating direct investment into certain jurisdictions, managing withholding taxes on foreign income and holding intellectual property, to name but a few.
SETTING UP AN OFFSHORE COMPANY
– A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Setting up an offshore company can seem like a daunting prospect – and that’s where we come in. We’ll guide you through the stages of company formation. We’re also happy to liaise with the necessary authorities and organisations on your behalf, to ensure the entire process is as smooth and seamless as possible. If you try to incorporate a word that suggests government involvement, chances are that your company name will be rejected. We have got in-depth knowledge of which words are acceptable and which aren’t, and can guide you towards an appropriate title for your business. You’ll also need to add the right suffix to establish the fact that you’re operating with limited liability.
Other documents may also be required; this depends on the nature of your operations, and where your company is based.
- Selecting the right jurisdiction. Most business-owners start at this point – identifying the right jurisdiction for their company. This will depend on a number of different factors, and we can offer support and advice throughout. Please see our section below for further details.
- Choosing a name. Selecting a company name isn’t always as straightforward as you might think. For example, some countries won’t accept certain words in the title, such as ‘Bank’ or ‘Chartered’, and the words on the ‘forbidden’ list aren’t always obvious.
- Gathering the correct documents. To form an offshore company, you’ll need to provide the relevant due diligence documents. These include:
– A certified copy of your passport
– An original utility bill, less than three months old showing your current residential address or depending on your location, tenancy contract
– A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
– Signed Company application form which we will send to you Certain Jurisdictions also require a Bank Reference Letter
- Submitting an order form. At this point, you’ll be ready to submit your order form. This will cover a range of information, such as: details of the shares you’ll be issuing, the names of the company director or directors, the names of the shareholders, the company secretary (if you’re planning to have one), and what services you’ll require, such as virtual offices, banking etc.
The final part of the process is making a payment – and there are a variety of ways to do this. Our team will present you with the full range of options, on request.
Choosing the right jurisdiction
When selecting the right jurisdiction, a number of factors should be considered. These include current political situations, specific compliance requirements, plus the laws and regulations of the country or state.
You’ll also need to take into account the following (among other things):
The nature of your business
Where you live
What assets you’ll be holding
Our team are on hand to assist with:
- Ensuring compliance when forming your company
- Understanding the local regulations and laws Banking
- Communicating with the necessary organisations and services
- Company administration
- Annual renewal fees associated with formation
BRANCH OF FOREIGN COMPANY
Expanding your business operation on foreign soil is one of the profitable steps in your companies growth. It’s a long term investment that leads your products or services to the other parts of the country. And what’s better than having a branch office in the UAE, where you can meet all the business giants in one place. Opening a branch of business is one thing that every business person conduct here in the UAE.
A branch office is an offshore company that is located abroad. The purpose of a branch office is to market and promote products/services of the parent company into the current region or other regions. It also performs transactions and finalizes agreements in the name of the parent company. However, it is not allowed to perform any activity which is not permitted by the parent company. A branch office in Dubai is an ideal choice for regulated industries like Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI). The ownership of the branch company belongs to the parent company and is licensed under the same name.
Benefits of Branch Office in Dubai
A branch office extends a business organization to the other parts of the world. Opening a branch office in Dubai is more convenient because they can make profits compared to liaison offices and can engage in commercial activities.
100% Foreign Ownership
As branch office is not considered as a separate legal entity, so basically it provides complete ownership. A branch office in Dubai doesn’t require a 51% local Shareholder. Instead, you’re required to have a Local Service Agent. The service agent doesn’t have any right in the branch, however, they provide services like visa
Set up a branch office in Dubai
To set up a branch office in Dubai, the following steps are performed:
- Appoint a local service agent (UAE national or company)
- Reserve a trading name by the Department of Economic Development
- Apply for initial approval from MOE
- Once the Ministry of Economy approves the application, apply for a license
- Select office Space
- Open a bank account
- Arrange a labor card and visas for employees
- Register as Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Setup Dubai Business – Business made easy
Setup Dubai Business services of branch office formation are derived from years of experience with public departments. We can assist you with your application documents, Identify the right local service agent, obtaining approvals from government entities, support for opening a corporate bank account, and assisting with branch office location and business setup. We at Setup Dubai Business have our expert team of Management Consultant that you help your firm to set up their office in Dubai.